Honeywell BW Clip4
The Honeywell BW Clip4 is the latest in wearable 4-gas detectors. Just clip it on and get the job done. Because for 2 years, you know – IT’S ON.
When you’ve got your hands full in the field, you need no hassle gas detection you can count on: the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 four-gas detector. Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery replacement, no hassle. Simpler, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 you know – it’s on.
Always On: 2-Year Continuous Runtime.
Once activated, you can rest assured that the Honeywell BW Clip4 is always on. The Honeywell BW Clip4 is easy to wear and use. Lower your maintenance costs with two years of continuous runtime without charging and no battery or sensor replacements. Simply turn your new detector on and then after two years replace it for a new one.
- H2S, CO, LEL, O2
- No hassle. No charging. No sensor/battery replacements
- IntelliDoX compatible
The simplicity of “always on.” The safety and quality of the Honeywell BW Clip4 Multi-Gas Detector. When you’ve got your hands full in the field, you need no‑hassle gas detection you can count on: the Honeywell BW Clip4 Four-Gas Detector. Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery or sensor replacements, no hassle.
Simpler, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by
a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the Honeywell BW Clip4 you know – it’s on.
Honeywell BW Clip4 Gas Detector Features
Easy to Wear
• Durable, ergonomic and wearable — doesn’t weigh you down
• Compact profile — even working in tight spaces, you won’t know you are wearing it
Easy to Use
• Simple one-button operation
• User-friendly tamper‑proof operation with just one button
• Intuitive LCD icons
• Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
• Flashing red non-compliance indicators warn workers that the detector has not been bump tested according to schedule
• Daily full function self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
Easy to Manage
• Compatible with IntelliDoX docking system and instrument management system
Easy to Rely On
• Built-in concussion proof boot
• Tested to last in extreme environments
Honeywell BW Clip4 Gas Detector Specifications
SIZE 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.2 cm
WEIGHT 233 g
OPERATING TEMPERATURE -20 to +50°C
HUMIDITY 5 – 95% RH (non‑condensing) continuous
INGRESS PROTECTION IP68
ALARMS AND TYPE Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)
SELF-TEST Activated detectors automatically perform one internal diagnostic test every 24 hours (sensors, battery, and circuitry).
TYPICAL BATTERY LIFE Two years, continuous operation
EVENT LOGGING 70 most recent events
• Adjust STEL period (5-15 minutes in 1 minute intervals)
• Calibration span levels
• Calibration interval
• Bump test interval
• Select combustible gases measurement: 0-100% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) or Methane gas 0-5.0% v/v
WARRANTY Full two-year warranty including sensors and battery
Honeywell BW Clip4 Multi-Gas Detector Brochure
Honeywell BW Clip4 Calibration
With the IntelliDoX instrument management system, simply place a detector in the docking module, and it automatically performs certain activities based on your specifications in the Fleet Manager II or Honeywell Safety Suite software.
You can set each module to do a bump test, reconfigure the detector’s high and low alarm set points, and more. Also use the software to analyze the data from each gas detector, run reports, track compliance and even send email reminders to workers.
Thanks to the unique design of IntelliDoX, each docking module has its own LCD and keypad for independent operation, so when you gang multiple modules together, you can perform different activities for different detectors – all at the same time.
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand