Honeywell BW GasAlert Micro 5 Detector
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
- 0 -1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 Series instruments are available in diffusion or pumped versions. The portable gas detectors simultaneously monitors and displays up to five potential atmospheric hazards. The GasAlertMicro 5 PID model also identifies PID detectable VOCs, while the GasAlertMicro 5 IR uses an NDIR sensor to monitor CO2 levels.
Adaptable to a variety of applications, GasAlertMicro 5 Series instruments have an extensive selection of user-settable field options. Use the passcode function to prevent unauthorized modifications of the instrument’s settings. Compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, GasAlertMicro 5 Series instruments are unparalleled in their versatility, performance and overall value.
BW GasAlert Micro 5 Features
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand