Honeywell BW Icon Multi-Gas Detector
Honeywell BW Next Generation Multi-Gas Platform
- 2 months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge — and up to 4 months if you turn off the detector at the end of each shift. No daily charging, no unexpected down time
- No service required, activate and use for two years
- Bluetooth included for ease of downloading and sending reports via the Safety Suite App
Easy to use
- Small, lightweight and wearable
- One-button operation
Easy to manage
- IntelliFlash green light indicates the detector is in compliance; amber light indicates the need for maintenance
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite
- Compatible with Touch Connect, using Bluetooth for wireless configuration
Honeywell BW Icon - Detectable Gases
H₂S, CO, O₂, LEL, SO₂
A NEW STANDARD OF SIMPLICITY AND RELIABILITY IN MULTI-GAS DETECTION
The first multi-gas detector with an icon display — for fast decisions.
Honeywell BW Icon is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status — the first of its kind in the gas detection industry.
That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret, and no time-consumed training.
When there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
In addition to two alarm bells, the display includes icons that illuminate for:
• TWA (time-weighted average)
• STEL (short-term exposure limit)
• Bump test due
• Calibration due
• Battery status
DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Want to see the full concentration of a gas? Or other information that’s not on the icon-based display? Just pair the detector with your smartphone and use the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app to see gas data and send reports.
Download the Honeywell BW icon Brochure
Australia & New Zealand