Honeywell BW MicroClip XL - Multi-Gas Detector
Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases Oxygen O2, Hydrogen Sulfide H2S, Carbon Monoxide CO and Combustible Gases LEL
- Small size
- Easy to use
- Reliable operation
- Affordable protection
With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the Honeywell BW MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector.
The latest addition to the Honeywell BW MicroClip Series is the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favourite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use.
Honeywell BW MicroClip XL Features
Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series features:
- Honeywell BW™ MicroClip XL for standard operation with 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed to run an entire shift — even at -20°C
- IP68 rating — unmatched water protection
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite.
Honeywell BW MicroClip XL Multi-Gas Detector
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and LEL – combustibles
- Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures; cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
- IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.
- Flashing green IntelliFlash light for compliance at a glance
- Reflex Technology ensures sensor responsiveness for safety, uptime and worker confidence
Two Versions of Microclip Series Available
Honeywell BW MicroClip XL
Low up-front cost with a two-year warranty
Honeywell BW MicroClip X3
Three‑year warranty and a new oxygen sensor that extends overall expected service lifetime to 5 years.
New to Honeywell BW MicroClip X3
- Five-year life expectancy — plus a three-year warranty
- An all-new oxygen sensor that operates consistently for five years — with no replacement costs for the life of the detector
- Superior cost of ownership — with minimised maintenance and maximised uptime
Multi-gas made simple
The easy to wear, slim and compact GasAlert MicroClip Portable Gas Detector provides affordable protection from atmospheric gas hazards and extended battery life, especially in cold weather. The Honeywell GasAlert MicroClip XL features visual compliance at a glance with the flashing, green IntelliFlash.
Easy one-button operation reduces training time and lets workers focus on the job at hand. For simple, cost-effective management of your records, calibration and bump testing, choose Honeywell BW IntelliDox Automatic Test and Calibration System to simplify fleet management, bump test and calibrations.
Standard Package Contents
- Detector complete with specified sensor(s)
- Stainless steel alligator clip
and concussion-proof housing
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall outlet charging adaptor
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- Multi-language CD manual
Download the MicroClip Series Brochure
- Guaranteed run time for at least a 12-hour shift — down to -20°C — without compromising LEL detection of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustible gases
- Durable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery — tested to last in extreme environments
- Ergonomic and wearable — doesn’t weigh you down
- Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
- Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars
- IP68 rating ensures maximum protection against dust and water —up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2m
- User-friendly, tamper proof operation with just one button and intuitive LCD icons
- Intelli Flash light indicating detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly
- Self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/ visual alarms on startup
- Compatible with IntelliDoX docking station for automated bump tests and calibration
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Device Management with Honeywell SafetySuite
- Compatible with Honeywell BW Connect for real time monitoring
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand