Sensepoint XCD Detector
The Honeywell Sensepoint XCD Detector range provides comprehensive monitoring of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres
Sensepoint XCD now has remote monitoring capabilities for its toxic and Oxygen sensors. Its remote capability is designed to offer excellent flexibility of use and is an ideal solution for hard-to-reach locations or areas where the transmitter needs to be separate from the sensor.
With remote toxic and Oxygen sensor mounting of up to 30m away from the transmitter, Sensepoint XCD provides a robust monitoring solution even in challenging environments where detection is difficult. This includes applications where the point of detection is in an area that is not easily accessible or where the detector would not be visible, like in high or low level concealed areas or outside a room being monitored.
Sensepoint XCD is easy to use. The sensor simply plugs into the bottom of the transmitter and the transmitter automatically configures itself accordingly. Users can modify detector operation using the LCD and magnet switches without ever needing to open the unit. This enables one-man, non-intrusive operation and reduces routine maintenance time and costs.
Reliable & Ease of Use!
A tri-colour backlit LCD clearly indicates the unit’s status at a glance, even from a distance. A steady green backlight indicates normal operation, flashing yellow indicates fault and flashing red indicates an alarm.
Precision Safety is a supplier of a wide range of Fixed Gas Detection or Permanent Installed Detectors in Australia and New Zealand. We supply stand-alone detectors and monitors as well as gas detection controllers integrated into plant PLC and control systems.
Sensepoint XCD Detector Features
All-In-One Gas Monitoring Solution
- Flammable (catalytic or infrared), toxic and oxygen versions available
- Serves new/retrofit, indoor/outdoor applications
- Stainless steel or aluminium explosion-proof housing options
- IP66 as standard
Proven and Reliable Sensor Technology
- Surecell electrochemical sensors
- Poison immune infrared sensors
- Poison resistant catalytic bead sensors
- Long life sensors
- US and Latin America, European, Canadian and Asian
- IECEx Certification
Easy to Use
- User friendly and intuitive tri-colour backlit display with digits, bar graph and icons
- Fully configurable via magnetic switches
- Optional remote sensor mounting
- Selectable sink or source 4-20mA output
- Auto-inhibit during maintenance
- MODBUS communications for remote diagnostics/configuration
- Common transmitter platform
- Minimal training required
- Reduced spares
- Non-intrusive, one-man operation
- Plug-in sensor replacement
- MODBUS multi drop option offers cabling savings
- Plug-in display module removes to give access to terminal area
- Integral mounting bracket
- 2 x M20 or ¾” NPT cable/conduit entries
- Removable plug/socket type terminal blocks for
- Sink/source switch to suit preferred wiring topology
- Integral mounting plate attaches to surface, horizontal or vertical piping
Input voltage range: 16 to 32 VDC (24 VDC nominal)
Communication: RS485, MODBUS RTU
Certified temperature range: 40° to +149°F (-40° to +65°C)
Download the Brochure Direct from Honeywell’s Website by Clicking the Link
Delivered Across Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand