Searchpoint Optima Plus - Point Infrared Gas Detector
Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point Hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The unit’s infrared detection principle offers the fastest speed of response and fail-to-safe operation, ensuring that your plant is compliant, your personnel are protected and your production process can deliver maximum uptime.
Reduced routine maintenance, when compared with conventional electro-catalytic based gas detectors, provides low ongoing cost of ownership.
The development of advanced internal fault diagnostics and false alarm rejection algorithms ensures that the Searchpoint Optima Plus delivers the highest level of operational integrity.
Precision Safety is a supplier of a wide range of Fixed Gas Detection or Permanent Installed Detectors in Australia and New Zealand. We supply stand-alone detectors and monitors as well as gas detection controllers integrated into plant PLC and control systems.
Why Searchpoint Optima Plus is the right choice...
- Experience gained from over 100,000 units installed worldwide
- Improved reliability
- Optional HART® over 4-20mA output
- Can detect a wide range of hydrocarbon gases including solvents
- Increased reliability with no moving parts
- Increased stability from self compensating optics
- Immune to long term component drift
- Remote functional gas test facility
- Certified for North American and European Hazardous areas
- Increased false alarm rejection
- Increased uptime with contaminated optics warning
- Dynamic Heating Control ensures condensation free optics
- No undetected failures
- Improved diagnostics
- Integral event logging
- Reduced power consumption
- Certified to many hazardous area classification schemes including: UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx and more
Market leading point infrared Hydrocarbon gas detector offering proven performance and sensitivity
Delivered Across Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand