TurboLite Personal Fall Arrest Device
The Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Arrest Limiter is a small, light and fully compliant, retractable Fall Arrest block designed for use as a personal fall limiter to arrest free falls.
Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters provide increased mobility and freedom of movement up to 2 m and are ideal for use in construction, utilities and warehousing.
- Affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards, eliminating the need to different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance
- Cost-effective, compact and light-weight, Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyard obsolete
- Retractable technology arrests falls within centimetres and prevents trip hazards while built in swivel prevent lifeline twisting
- Can be used in horizontal and foot level applications where overhead anchorage point is unavailable
- Engineered (vectran/polyester) webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistance nylon housing for maximum durability
- Work Load limit 136kg
- Available in various materials and connectors
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.3