Miller TurboLite - Personal Fall Limiters
The Miller TurboLite 2m is a small, light and fully compliant, retractable Fall Arrest block designed for use as a personal fall limiter to arrest free falls within millimetres.
Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters provide increased mobility and freedom of movement and are ideal for use in construction, utilities and warehousing.
- Affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards, eliminating the need to different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance
- Cost-effective, compact and light-weight, Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyard obsolete
- Retractable technology arrests falls within centimetres and prevents trip hazards while built in swivel prevent lifeline twisting
- Can be used in horizontal and foot level applications where overhead anchorage point is unavailable
- Engineered (vectran/polyester) webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistance nylon housing for maximum durability
- Work Load limit 136kg
- Available in various materials and connectors
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.3
The Miller TurboLite Fall Arrestor eliminates the need for any other fall protection equipment in order to address fall clearance. It can also be used in horizontal and foot level purposes where an overhead anchorage point is unavailable. The connector bracket was designed to be retrofitted to any TurboLite model and can be easily transformed into a complete tie-off fall protection system.
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand