Advantage 410 Respirator
The Advantage 410 Respirator is a single filter port half mask respirator. It features a Uni-Bond over-mould face piece, Anthro-Curve face seal, and low profile design. MSA Advantage 410 Respirator is the superior option for respiratory protection.
The over-mould face piece and face seal ensure the unit provides an excellent fit and comfort to the wearer.
The unique yoke and harness design of the Advantage 410 Half Mask allows a user to easily don and doff the state-of-the-art respirator while maintaining a customized fit.
Other features include a Comfor-Top headband, a built-in moisture release chin cup hole, and the extra-wide head and neck straps.
Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
MSA Advantage Half Mask Respirator
An important characteristic of the Advantage 40 is user-friendliness. The innovative single loop head harness out shines the competition. It grants the user an intuitional operation and offers high comfort and flexibility.
The unique one-piece over-moulded silicone nose cup is soft and pleasant to wear and extremely robust.
One-Piece Harness – Eliminates pressure points on head and provides greater visibility as there are no loose straps
Adjustable Cradle – Provides perfect adaptation to different head sizes
Additional Features of the Advantage 410 Respirator
- Unique harness assembly
- Drop-down mode
- Lock-down mode
- Innovative lever
- Flat single loop harness
- Multi-ethnic face seal
- Wide straps
- Chin cup with built-in drain hole
- One-piece nose cup
- made of soft over-molded silicone and rigid plastic
Benefits of the Advantage 410 Respirator
- Textured inner seal of face piece
- No loose or dangling straps
- Downwards pointing exhalation valve
- Low profile design
- Adjustable cradle and 3 face piece sizes
- Drop-down and non-drop-down option
- Single (410) and twin (420) filter variant
- Only 3 major components
- High quality silicone
- Uses existing MSA filters
Filters for the MSA Advantage 410 Half Mask
- P3 – Particulate filter
- E2 – Gas filter, Sulphur Dioxide and Acid Gas
- K2 – Gas filter Ammonia and Ammonium compounds
- AX, A2 – Gas filter Organic Vapours
- A2, B2-P3 R – Gas filter Organic Vapours, and Inorganic Gases
- K2-P3 R – Gas filter Ammonium and Particulates
- A2, B2, E2, K1, HG-P3 R – Gas filter Organic Vapours, Inorganic Gases, Acid gases, Ammonium compounds, Mercury and Particulates
Australia & New Zealand