Altair Pro Single Gas Detectors
The Altair Pro Single Gas Detector for the detection of Hydrogen Cyanide, Chlorine Dioxide, Phophine and Oxygen.
Based on the industry-standard ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector—but with added features and functionality
ALTAIR Pro toxic gas and oxygen detectors combine reliable detection and LED/audible/flashing/vibrating alarms with clear, backlit LCD displays.
Electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen. Purpose-built for superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance and excellent RFI performance.
- Gas concentration (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen displayed on a large, clear, backlit LCD
- Automatically records the last 50 alarm/test events while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2 readings every three minutes in a periodic data log
- User can read data or change alarm set points by connecting unit to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Adjustable alarm set points
- No-miss quad alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, LCD notification, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberised armour housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
- Easy alarm check, bump check, fresh air zero, and calibration
- Easily replaceable batteries and sensors
Single Gas Detector O2
10074137 Altair Pro Single Gas Detector for Oxygen
Alarms Preset at 19.5 / 23.0 % Vol
Altair Pro HCN Detector
10076729 Altair Pro Single Gas Detector for Hydrogen Cyanide
Alarms Preset at 4.5 / 10 ppm
Altair Pro CLO2 Detector
10076717 Altair Pro Single Gas Detector for CLO2
Alarms Preset at 0.1 / 0.3 ppm
Altair Pro PH3 Detector
10076735 Altair Pro Single Gas Detector for Phosphine
Alarms Preset at 0.3 / 1.0 ppm
Packed with features
- Built-in gas delivery adapter; no accessories are needed for gas response tests
- Distinctive triple alarm system leaves no doubt for users in alarm situations
- Piercing audio alarm averages 95 dB @ 1 foot and is distinctive from other workplace sounds
- Extended frequency range covers a wide sound spectrum
- Visual alarm features dual LED displays located on the unit’s top, visible from all angles
- Internal vibrating alarm is standard, emitting a pulse that directly calls additional attention when in alarm mode
Altair Pro Single Gas Detector – Extremely Easy to Use
The ALTAIR Pro Single-Gas Detector combines user flexibility and functional simplicity
- True single-button operation provides users with a clear path to any function
- With a single button, users can:
- Turn the unit on
- Activate the backlight
- Activate the infrared link for computer communication
- Display software version and alarm settings
- Perform fresh air setup (FAS)
- Initiate a bump test
- Change calibration gas concentration
- Initiate calibration
- Reset peak reading display
- Manually change LOW, HIGH, TWA, STEL alarm set points(in protected SETUP mode only)
- Turn the unit off
Easily Replaceable, Commercially Available Battery
The detector runs on a single, simple-to-install CR2 camera battery.
Installed battery life is approximately 9,000 hrs (> 1 year)
- No long wake-up period; each time units are activated,small amounts of power are supplied to sensors even when units are powered off
Download the Brochure Direct from MSA’s Website Click Here
Built-In IR Communication (Event & Data Logging)
Data logging is standard; unit automatically records 50 latest events in the session log, while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2 readings every three minutes in a periodic data log.
Combined, these tools provide a great way to assess alarm conditions, confirm bump tests or calibration and verify employee gas concentration exposures.
To access data, simply link the unit to your MSA infrared adapter using standard built-in IR communication.
MSA Link Software lets you view various logs, adjust alarm set points, assign specific names to units, and disable or activate particular features and options.