MSA Cairns XF1 Fire Helmet
The jet-style design of the Cairns XF1 Fire Helmet reduces snag hazards, provides a personalized fit, and houses its own integrated light module.
COMFORT THROUGH INNOVATION
Designed for a comfortable fit and easy adjust ability:
- Robust, yellow components designate helmet interaction
points for the user
- Front headband angle adjusts to establish proper fit when wearing a hood or SCBA facepiece
- Three-position ratchet adjustment provides for individualized/ customised fit
- Pivoting, three-point chinstrap automatically aligns
to the proper wearing angle with or without facepiece
- NFPA 1971-2018 Structural Firefighting
- NFPA 1951-2013 Rescue and Recovery
- AS/NZS 4067-2012 Protective helmets for structural firefighting
THE RIGHT TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW
We know the MSA Cairns XF1 Fire Helmet looks entirely different than the helmet you’re wearing now.
And that’s the point. MSA Cairns, are always striving to innovate helmet technology – which is why they are always talking to firefighters about their gear. From these conversations, we knew it was the right time to bring a European-style fire helmet to Australia..
The design of the ANZ/NZS 4067-2012 -compliant Cairns XF1 capitalizes on the expertise of firefighters who wear jet-style fire helmets, while blending in the needs of the Australian firefighter.
RELIABLE DESIGN, EXCELLENT PROTECTION
- Designed to withstand the rigours of structural fire fighting:
- Lightweight shell moulded from high heat–resistant thermoplastic provides protection against typical fire scene hazards
- Full-coverage impact cap combined with the fitted suspension system allows for equal distribution of forces
- Shell, face shield, and ear laps, provide coverage from impacts, projections, heat, and flames
- Brimless style prevents shifting and bumping
- Increased head mobility allows for expanded field of view, especially upward
Meeting Firefighter Needs: Benefits of the Cairns XF1 Fire Helmet
The Cairns XF1 has been engineered as much for comfort and fit as safety. The most obvious feature is what it lacks – the XF1 is brimless. While untraditional, the lack of a brim makes it easier to crawl into tight spaces and retain your helmet
The Cairns XF1 offers several optional accessories, like a secondary (ocular) visor, lighting, and communications. All are integrated seamlessly into the design, retaining its sleek profile
EASY TO CLEAN
The Cairns XF1’s modular design allows it to be quickly disassembled for thorough inspection, care and maintenance. Plus, the helmet’s soft goods are removable, washable and replaceable – all without the use of tools.
Australia & New Zealand