MSA Gallet F1 XF Fire Helmet
Developed with firefighters from around the globe, the MSA Gallet F1 XF Fire Helmet sets the new standard for structural firefighting helmets.
It enters a new dimension of protection, functionalities integration, comfort of use and modularity.
The configurable design makes the MSA Gallet F1 XF Fire Helmet the perfect fit for various interventions such as structural and outdoor fires, technical rescue operations and road traffic accidents.
- Ergonomic, well balanced design, providing unmatched comfort in all operating conditions
- 2 helmet sizes ensuring an optimal fit for both small and large head sizes
- Effective, intuitive and robust adjustment mechanisms, ensuring optimal fit for all user profiles
- Unique adjustable ocular visor – fitting over prescription glasses while providing gap-free enclosure
- Comfortable, high-performance face protection with excellent coverage, clear or gold coating
- Extended thermal and mechanical protection even in extremely hot conditions
- Fully integrated lighting module with unique distribution of light and weight, supporting work and safe navigation in the dark
High temperatures, low visibility, falling debris, confined spaces and flashover situations make structural firefighting one of the most dangerous and challenging occupations.
Road Traffic Accident
Emergency Responders to accident scenes are exposed to various hazards (explosion, collapse, projectiles and high noise situations) when rescuing victims needing immediate assistance.
Open-space fires involving vehicles, gas or chemicals expose firemen to extreme temperatures, radiant heat, and explosive or caustic materials for long periods of time.
Unstable ground, environmental or structural hazards, fire, fatigue and other factors are all potential risks that may be encountered during long-lasting technical rescue operations.
Key Features of the MSA Gallet F1 XF Fire Helmet
Unmatched comfort with no pressure points on the head, and padding designed for ease of care and use
• Padded headband, 2 versions – (leather and nomex)
• Removable / Washable paddings
• Wearing height adjustment
Robust sizing mechanism allowing
for user friendly adjustment while
on the head
• Ergonomic Wheel ratchet adjustment
• Large knob with easy access
• Multiple size increments
Optimal fit for all users profiles (female, large heads, etc) in all operating conditions
• 1 helmet, 2 sizes
• Medium for 52–62 cm
• Large for and 57–65 cm