Ultima X5000 Detector
The ULTIMA X5000 Detector is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell gas sensors with TruCal technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas detector’s advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
Patented XCell Sensors with TruCal technology extend calibration cycles for as long as 18 months,. Trucal actively monitor sensor integrity and compensate for environmental factors and electrochemical sensor drift, and this ensures that the Ultima X5000 sensors function at optimum performance. .
Features of the Ultima X5000 Detector
- Worry-free operation; automatically self-checks four times per day.
- Three-year warranty and five-year expected life for XCell Sensors.
- Safe Swap enables safe and quick XCell Sensor replacement without powering off gas detector.
- Dual sensor capability doubles sensing power with half the footprint of a single gas sensor detector.
Stay Connected. WORKSMARTER.
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Check status and get alerts up to 23 m away
- Modify settings/setpoints/alarms
- Initiate calibration and view progress
- Reduce setup time by at least 50%
Precision Safety is a supplier of a wide range of Fixed Gas Detection or Permanent Installed Detectors in Australia and New Zealand. We supply stand-alone detectors and monitors as well as gas detection controllers integrated into plant PLC and control systems.
MSA Ultima X5000 Detector Features
Easy to use Large display with clear, plain text provides information at a glance
- OLED Indicators
Provide clear status notification
- Easy calibration
Calibration via convenient, display or Bluetooth App
A wide range of accessories is offered to suit various industrial applications, including flow cap, duct-mount kit, and pipe-mount kit
Ultima X5000 Gas Monitor features and specifications together offer great value
Communication interfaces 4-20mA output signal and relay option
- Smart sensors
Plug-n Play smart sensor replacement, simplifying routine maintenance