Senscient ELDS Laser Open Path Gas Detector
Senscient ELDS Open Path Gas detector (Enhanced Laser Diode Spectroscopy) product range builds upon the proven benefits of laser based gas sensing, taking this sensing principle to the next level.
Patented technologies such as the Harmonic Fingerprint and SimuGas provide the highest levels of gas specificity, false alarm rejection and safety integrity in the most challenging operating conditions.
Factory Calibrated & Requires no additional calibration on manual function testing, as the Senscient ELDS automatically performs a function self test once every day.
Senscient ELDS are available in either Open Area Detection applications for Toxic Gases Listed below, or or Duct mount applications for Methane Gas.
Open path methane (CH4) gas detectors are used to monitor for fugitive emissions and protect plants from the risk of explosion by detecting leaks faster. These devices are typically mounted onto opposing side walls of ventilation ducting to provide earlier detection and fast activation of HVAC executive actions.
Senscient ELDS Laser Open Path Detector - Harmonic Fingerprint
Laser Technology Yields Return On Investment
Only multiple harmonic detection reduces costly nuisance false alarms that plague other open path detectors.
SIMUGAS Daily Self Testing
The only open path detector that can check and record functional tests, automatically.
Real target gas sample ensures laser is locked on target wavelength.
Increased uptime availability and lower OPEX costs.
Wider Coverage Area For TOXICS
Improved leak detection coverage with less capital expense.
Stay CONNECTED. Work SMARTER.
Bluetooth® wireless technology for faster commissioning and troubleshooting while keeping workers out of harms way.
Lasers Focus on Gas -
Not the Weather
Enhanced Laser Diode Technology
The Scenscient ELDS virtually eliminates nuisance false alarms due to the incorporation of breakthrough Harmonic Fingerprint processing.
Typical applications include:
- Perimeter monitoring
- Compressor stations
- CNG maintenance facilities
- Drilling and production platforms
- Fuel loading facilities
- LNG/LPG processing and storage
- Oil well logging
Gases detected by the Senscient ELDS with no Cross Sensitivity to Other Gases:
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Sour gas (H2S/CH4)
- Methane (CH4)
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Hydrogen chloride (HCl)
- Hydrogen fluoride (HF)
Your most difficult toxic gas detection problems.... Solved
Finds GAS, Not FAULTS.
Even Through The FOG.
Senscient ELDS Laser Open Path Detector Simugas Functional Testing
Senscient ELDS™ is immune to the cross-interferents that plague electrochemical sensors, thanks to target gas specific Harmonic Fingerprint detection.
- Gases detected: hydrogen sulfide (H2S), sour gas (H2S/CH4), methane (CH4), ethylene (C2H4), ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen chloride, (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- Gas-specific Harmonic Fingerprint detection eliminates false alarms and prevents plant shutdowns
- SimuGas automated function checks are recorded daily and eliminate need for manual intervention
- Tuneable lasers scan more narrow portion of spectrum where water interference from weather conditions are minimized
- Bluetooth wireless technology and SITE software simplifies commissioning, diagnostics, and event log retrieval
- Senscient ELDS lasers are hard on fog, rain, and snow but are easy on the eyes with a Class 1 eye-safe designation.
- Fastest responding device for safety critical ventilation zone and cross duct applications
- No costly communication cable required between transmitter and receiver
- Significantly improves the safety, efficiency, and operational costs of your gas detection program
MSA Senscient ELDS Laser Open Path Gas Detector Brochure
How Sensient ELDS Harmonic Fingerprint Technology Works
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand