Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Detector
Precision Safety Solutions is a supplier of the Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Detector.
Sensepoint XCL is a fixed gas detector that delivers the safety and compliance you expect — plus the affordability and ease of use that you don’t.
It was designed especially for commercial and light industrial applications, delivering just the right amount of functionality to protect people on your premises and ensure compliance with regulations.
The Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Detector combines a simple yet robust mechanical housing with a gas detector app, so you can use everyday technology to set up and maintain your gas detector, and quickly get back to business.
Honeywell’s Sensepoint XCL Detectoris designed with the needs of building architects in mind. Clean aesthetics and a choice of colours mean that the detector is ideal for public spaces like lobbies and retail environments.
Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Detector is a wall-mounted gas detector that delivers the safety and compliance that you expect, and the affordability and ease of use that you don’t
Typical Applications for the Sensepoint XCL Detector
Gas Detection in Commercial Applications
Sensepoint XCL is available as a flammable gas detector for the detection of potentially explosive gases, or as a toxic gas detector for the detection of a range of toxic gas hazards.
Use the mobile app to:
- Read gas concentrations in real-time
- Reconfigure settings
- Check unit histories
Multi-colour visual indicator to show status makes it easier to know the detector status immediately and identify detectors that require attention or are warning of danger.
Thanks to Honeywell’s use of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, you can install, commission and maintain your Sensepoint XCL gas detector — all from the palm of your hand. Simply pair the detector with your smartphone; then use
Honeywell’s Sensepoint XCL gas detector app to wirelessly perform many tasks — from adjusting set points to checking fault codes — from up to 10 meters away
Simplified maintenance with familiar smartphone technology saves money and time.
Fast Setup and Easy Calibration
Everything you need is in the box, organized for a quick, convenient startup. Use the simple drilling template and a standard toolkit for installation. Moreover, for calibration all it takes is our calibration app on your smartphone and a cylinder of calibration gas —no need for walkie-talkie communication with the control room.
Create a profile for the detector, choose alarm set points, run test procedures, automatically generate a report, share data from your phone with other stakeholders, and store for easy access for auditing purpose.
Download Brochure Direct from Honeywell Website
- Choose from a range of mA or Modbus output versions for flexible system design
- Selectable source or sink current for analog output enables one detector to be suitable for both system configurations
- Gassing port for easier bump test of units installed in inaccessible locations. No need to purchase a separate accessory and thus saves money.
- Manage the detector without making a physical connection. Remove the need for physical access to hard-to-reach devices.
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
- Manage installation, commissioning and maintenance from the gas detector app on your smartphone
- Compatible with Touchpoint Plus and other industry-standard controllers
- Integral gassing port for hard-to-reach locations
- Aesthetic design blends in to the environment
- Simple, robust housing with our easiest ever installation and maintenance