Sensepoint XRL Detector
Simply pair the Sensepoint XRL Detector with your smartphone; then use Honeywell’s Sensepoint gas detector app to wirelessly perform many tasks — from adjusting set points to checking fault codes — from up to 10 meters away.
The Sensepoint XRL Detector from Honeywell is available as a flammable gas detector for the detection of potentially explosive gases, or as a toxic gas detector for the detection of a range of toxic gas hazards commonly found in industrial facilities.
Winner of both iF and Red Dot design awards, the Sensepoint XRL Detector is designed with simple and quick installation in mind. And for initial calibration, all you need is our Sensepoint App on your smartphone and a cylinder of calibration gas — no need for walkie-talkie guidance with the control room.
Use the Sensepoint App to create a profile for the detector, choose alarm set points, run test procedures and automatically generate a commissioning report, which you can send from your phone to other stakeholders or store for easy access in a safety inspection. No need for paperwork.
Thanks to Honeywell’s use of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, you can install, commission and maintain your Sensepoint XRL gas detector — all from the palm of your hand.
Precision Safety is a supplier of a wide range of Fixed Gas Detection or Permanent Installed Detectors in Australia and New Zealand. We supply stand-alone detectors and monitors as well as gas detection controllers integrated into plant PLC and control systems.
Honeywell Sensepoint XRL Detector Features
Flexible Output Options
Sensepoint XRL is available with either mA loop analog output or Modbus RTU. The result is a flexible solution that can easily be incorporated into legacy systems as well as new installations.
Easy Control and Maintenance
Sensepoint XRL’s smartphone interface makes for much faster calibration, configuration and bump tests. Inspecting the status and settings of individual Sensepoint XRL detectors is simple. Use the mobile app to:
- Read gas concentrations in real-time
- Reconfigure settings
- Check unit histories
Increase the efficiency of your operations and reduce administration time. The app and Sensepoint XRL provides easy access to diagnostic information and generates calibration reports at the touch of a screen.
Controller Touchpoint Plus is the perfect complement to Sensepoint XRL, providing an intuitive, easy to operate gas detection solution to meet the needs of your business.
Clean aesthetics and a choice of colours mean that the detector appearance can be selected to compare or contrast with the environment in which it is being used.
- Choose from a range of mA or Modbus output versions for flexible system design to meet the customers requirements
- Selectable source or sink current for analog output enables one detector to be suitable for both system configurations
- The ingress protection of NEMA 4X/IP66 allows units to be installed in outdoor environemtns
- Simplified maintenance with familiar smart phone technology saves money and time
- Multi-colour visual indicator to show status makes it easier to know the detector status immediately and identify detectors that require attention or are warning of danger
- Manage the detector without making a physical connection
- Remove the need for physical access to hard-to-reach devices
- One person calibration without the need to open the detector
- Saves time and removes need for hot work permit
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand