RAEGuard 2 PID
RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The RAEGuard 2 PID operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analog (4-20mA) three-wire signal output and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output. Calibration and maintenance have been greatly simplified as the digital PID module can be easily removed in hazardous locations for calibration or maintenance.
The RAEGuard 2 PID has a graphic display and local sound alarm and LED light status indicator. In addition, Low, High, and Fault relays can be configured to trigger external alarms or process controls. A magnetic key interface enables the detector to be calibrated and operational parameters adjusted with the explosion-proof enclosure in place.
RAEGuard 2 PID Specifications
- 4-20 mA analog output ranging from 0.1 to 100.0 ppm, or 1 to 1,000 ppm isobutylene equivalent
- 4-20 mA analog output ranging from 0.01 to 20.00 ppm isobutylene equivalent for ultra-sensitive version
- Explosion-proof enclosure for hazardous locations
- Long-life 10.6 eV Ultraviolet lamp and 3D Sensor
- Built-in pump with replaceable in-line filter and patented self-cleaning duty cycle operation
- Local displays with adjustment keys
- Magnetic key interface eliminates the need to open explosion-proof housing when making calibration and other minor adjustments
- Operation at 9 to 36V DC
- Two dry-contact outputs (<30V, 2A)