Altair Single Gas Detector
Altair Single Gas Detector is designed for superior lifespan as the sensors operates for over two years. High performance, the ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector is the smart choice for market-leading, cost-effective gas monitors.
Features sensor options for Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Oxygen coupled with LED/audible/vibrating alarms. Superior dust/water protection, high RFI resistance, and one-button operation provide heightened safety, plus increased durability and ease-of-use.
- Sensor options for CO, H2S, and O2
- Patented electrochemical sensors and MSA-built button sensors
- Stainless steel and solid electrolyte construction virtually eliminate sensor leakage
- Automatically records the last 25 alarm/test events and can communicate data by connecting to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- No-miss triple alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
The Gas Detector provides over two years of maintenance-free performance (depending upon alarm minutes used).
- Long life, cost-effective single-gas detectors offer outstanding dust and water protection
- Feature a distinctive triple alarm system
- Two bright LEDs and piercing audible alarm
- Standard vibrating alarm help to ensure that no alarm condition goes unnoticed
- Rubberised armour housing and one-button operation provide durability and ease of use
Units will not deactivate after two years of operation; instead will perform as long as battery capacity and sensor performance allow
Built-in calibration feature enables users to potentially further extend instrument life
Maintenance-Free Service Life
Factory-calibrated detector provides warranted two-years or 1080 alarm minutes (18 hours) of service life with no maintenance.
- No sensor or battery changes are needed.
- Built-in gas delivery adapter means no misplaced accessories when conducting gas response tests, avoiding hidden replacement costs.
- Bump Check Made Easy By confirming Gas Test with a single button press, the unit allows for a simple bump check to be recorded and displayed on screen via a check mark for 24 hours.
- This check mark is confirmation of not only an electronic circuit check but also of sensor response.
- While it is only necessary to perform a bump test to ensure proper sensor response, ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector offers built-in calibration as required in some facilities
- Long-life lithium battery offers significantly more capacity than its closest competitor and far outlasts the two minutes of alarm mode per day standard.
- Detector units will not deactivate after two years of operation but will continue to deliver performance as long as battery capacity and sensor performance allow.
Detectors use a proven suspension clip to be worn anywhere in the breathing area: on the helmet, belt,and many other places.
The rugged clip design keeps unit attached during even the roughest use.
Simple,easy-to-read display with Large numeric display allows users to count down service life, alarm conditions, set points, peak reading, and hours in alarm since activation with accuracy and confidence.
O2 version display helps users to identify current levels as well as highest and lowest readings at a glance.
Users can perform fresh air setup and reset peak readings with the touch of a button.
MSA Altair Sensors
- Patented, MSA-built Button® Cell toxic gas sensors feature stainless steel construction and contain solid electrolyte, virtually eliminating sensor leakage.
- Extremely small and thin sensor profile allows ALTAIR Single-Gas Detectors to deliver high performance in a very small package.
- Toxic gas sensors provide stability for the unit’s service life.
- ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector oxygen version accommodates industry-standard fast-responding 20 Series oxygen sensor and is UL, cUL, ATEX, and Australian standards-approved.
Single Gas Detector CO
10092522 Altair Single Gas Detector CO
Alarms Preset at 25/100 ppm
10071334 Altair Single Gas Detector CO
Alarms Preset at 30/60 ppm
Single Gas Detector H2S
10071340 Altair Single Gas Detector H2S
Alarms Preset at 10/20 ppm
10071361 Altair Single Gas Detector H2S
Alarms Preset at 5/10 ppm
10092521 Altair H2S
Alarms Preset at 10/15 ppm
Single Gas Detector O2
10092523 Altair Oxygen
Alarms Preset at 19.5/23 % Vol
Delivered Across Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand