BW Clip Single Gas Detector
The Honeywell BW Clip Single Gas Detector – Maintenance-Free Detector is the most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip Series operates for up to three years maintenance-free, and with the two-year version for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: just slip it into a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time — for up to a year.
With an automated internal test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the Honeywell BW Clip Series are the most reliable detectors of their kind — from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
And when used with the IntelliDoX instrument management system, the BW Clip Series are the most flexible and configurable maintenance-free detectors on the market. With IntelliDoX, you can:
- Adjust alarm set points to meet changing requirements
- Track bump tests and set a non compliance indicator
- Bump 50 detectors in less than three minutes
- And more — so you can improve safety and compliance in gas detection
The best maintenance-free detector series yet – from the most trusted experts in gas detection
Features of the BW Clip Single Gas Detector
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas
events and bump test results
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
- Device Management with Honeywell SafetySuite
The most user-friendly experience. With one-button operation, the BW Clip Single Gas Detector is compact, lightweight and easy to handle, while tough enough for harsh environments and extreme temperatures. And if there’s an alarm, you’ll know it — even in noisy conditions — thanks to the wide-angle flash, along with the audible and vibrating alerts.
What Makes the BW Clip Single Gas Detector Special ?
When you turn on a gas detector from Honeywell Analytics, you’re activating years of continuous protection. Every second of the day, our gas detectors are monitoring for the presence of potentially harmful or explosive gases that you can’t see — alerting you to danger so you can take the right action.
And when it comes to protecting your workers and facilities, Honeywell Analytics pioneered the concept of the maintenance-free single-gas portable detector, giving you an easy, cost-effective, reliable way to
ensure safety and compliance.
With one of our portable gas detectors as your constant companion, gas hazards are one less thing
to worry about. Because you can rely on Honeywell to protect your workers — and your operations — 24/7.
The BW Clip Series of single-gas maintenance-free detectors are available in the following versions:
- BW Clip – provides standard life remaining display, calibration not required.
- BW Clip Real Time – includes a real-time gas level display and the ability to calibrate the device.
Both are available in the following variants:
- Two-year: H2S, CO, O2 and SO2
- Three-year: H2S and CO
BW Clip Single Gas Detector - Hybernation Case
Get the most life for the price!!
When you use the two-year versions for H2S or CO, you can hibernate the detector when you’re not using it for a week or more — and extend its life by that period of time, for up to a year Holding a supply of detectors for a plant turnaround? Facing a few months between projects? Have workers going on leave? Hibernate each detector to preserve its life, and you can spread your detector’s 24 months of operation over up to three years instead of the standard two.
BW Clip Single Gas Detector Brochure
Delivered Across Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand