BW GasAlert Micro 5 Detector
BW GasAlert Micro 5 Detector providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, the BW GasAlert Micro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. The Honeywell BW Micro 5 portable gas detector has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
Compact and lightweight, BW GasAlert Micro 5 Series instruments are available in diffusion or pumped versions. The portable gas detectors simultaneously monitors and displays up to five potential atmospheric hazards. The GasAlert Micro 5 PID model also identifies PID detectable VOCs, while the GasAlert Micro 5 IR uses an NDIR sensor to monitor CO2 levels.
Adaptable to a variety of applications, Honeywell GasAlert Micro 5 detectors have an extensive selection of user-settable field options. Use the passcode function to prevent unauthorized modifications of the instrument’s settings. Compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, GasAlertMicro 5 Series instruments are unparalleled in their versatility, performance and overall value.
BW GasAlert Micro 5 Features
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/ visual alarms on start up
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Integral motorized pump option
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery packs
- Multi-language support