MSA Workman Tripod
The Workman® Tripod is very easy to use. Simple setup makes the process quick and promotes correct operation.
- Ease-of-use features:
Legs automatically lock in open position for added safety
- Maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of maximum leg extension length.
- Accessories attach to any leg for faster setup.
- Aluminium leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability
- Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when unit is collapsed for easier transportation and storage.
A tripod must perform reliably within harsh conditions, and the Workman Tripod does. Built for durability, the unit features:
- Skid-resistant feet with built-in leg base support strap that improves stability and strengthens entire system
- Cut-resistant pin retention chains to enable extended service life
- Internal leg-locking mechanism prevents accidental disengagement during use and reduces possibility of damage to mechanism during use or while in storage
Technical Specs for Workman Tripod
MAXIMUM HEIGHT OF TRIPOD
- 2.4m to top of tripod head
- 2.3m under tripod head
WEIGHT 20 kg
FOOT (SHOE) Clear chromate zinc-plated steel with skid-resistant rubber tread
MATERIAL HEAD LEG
Aluminium alloy – High-tensile aluminium alloy
MAXIMUM PERSONNEL CAPACITY
MAXIMUM MATERIAL CAPACITY
MINIMUM VERTICAL STATIC STRENGTH
5,000 lbs. (22.0 kN)
Download the brochure direct from MSA’s Website Click Here
The Workman® Winch is rugged, versatile and economical for lifting, lowering and positioning of personnel and materials within confined space applications.
Designed for maximum 140kg workload for personnel and 225kg for materials (20:1 design factor), the Workman Winch is built with tough thermoplastic housing to ensure high performance within the harshest environments. Winch offers integral, ergonomic carry grip and unique, foldable handle for simple storage.
Bracket design allows for easy, rapid assembly.
- Bracket attachment for easy installation
- Ergonomic carry grip
- Foldable crank handle
- Includes integral RFID technology
- Includes self-locking swivel 36C snaphook
- EN 1496-Class B
MSA’s Workman Rescuer provides fast, easy and intuitive fall protection with integral bi-directional retrieval capability. Not only does the Workman Rescuer arrest the fall, its retrieval capability allows the fallen worker to ascend or descend to a safe location. This durable, economical addition to the Workman Series of products offers fast
installation and setup, ideal for applications where time and ease of use are a priority. The Workman Rescuer is also a stand-alone retractable device, as the carrying handle may be used as an anchorage attachment.
- User capacity up to 140 kg for personnel
- Stainless steel 3/16” wire rope
- Integral mounting bracket
- Colour-coded switch for retrieval mechanism activation
- Ergonomic, stainless steel carry handle can also be used as anchorage
- Built in shock absorber
- Robust aluminium housing with thermoplastic bumpers
- Self-locking swivel snap-hook with load indicator
- Stow-able, foldable crank handle
Certified to EN 360, complies with AS/NZS 1891.3
Rescue Safe Retrieval System
The Rescue Safe Retrieval System is primary used for raising and lowering people or equipment in rescue, industrial work access and confined space applications.
- Doubles as a work positioning system featuring an over speed locking brake to position the user in place
- Hand ascender included for aiding the operation and acts as a fail-safe brake
- Includes an anchor strap for alternative anchorage point selection use
- Offered as a 3:1 or 4:1 mechanical advantage system
3:1 Mechanical Advantage – 15m Travel
3:1 Mechanical Advantage – 20m Travel
3:1 Mechanical Advantage – 30m Travel
4:1 Mechanical Advantage – 15m Travel
4:1 Mechanical Advantage – 20m Travel
4:1 Mechanical Advantage – 30m Travel
Simple Set-Up of the Workman Tripod, Workman Winch Confined Space Entry Kit
Delivered Across Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand