MSA 3S Full Face Respirator
With more than five million units sold, the upgraded MSA 3S Full Face Respirator offers safety, comfort and durability. The face blank is made of a softer rubber compound and has a wide sealing frame and deeper chin stop for a snug, comfortable fit.
The lens is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate glass and offers a wide field of vision for excellent viewing.
The harness allows for quick donning and removal and achieves a pressure-free fit in combination with a protective helmet. The inner mask allows for optimal air flow and eliminates lens fogging.
The 3S Full Face Respirator mask comes in chemical resistant rubber or soft pliable silicone.
Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
Features of the MSA 3S Full Face Respirator
The Face Mask
- is made of a special rubber compound, softer and more comfortable than ever.
- It is not affected by creams or lotions.
- The wide sealing frame and a deeper chin stop assure a snug, comfortable fit and a tight seal.
- moulded from impact resistant plastic [polycarbonate], is securely sandwiched between a groove in the face piece with a 2-part plastic lens ring.
- The large field of vision is another safety feature of the mask.
- is clamped into the face blank.
- It contains the threaded connection or the plug connection, the inhalation valve and the speech diaphragm.
- The speech diaphragm permits excellent communication.
The Exhalation Valve
- is located in the lowest point of the face mask. Its large cross section results in a low exhalation resistance.
- Valve disc and valve cover are easily replaceable.
- enables quick donning and removal of the face mask with-out prior adjustment.
- A pressure-free fit is achieved also in combination with a protective helmet.
- With the carrying strap, the 3S can be carried in front of the chest, ready for use.
- Now, with the enlarged tabs of the face mask, the MSA 3S harness is even easier to don.
The Inner Mask
- provides an optimal air flow and keeps the lens free from fogging.
- It reduces the dead space effectively.
- The rolled edge cares for a soft and comfortable contact with the face.
Airflow through the MSA 3S Full Face Respirator
Filters - Filter Thread Series
- AX, A2 Gas Filter
- K2 Gas Filter
- A2, B2, E2, K2, P2 Combination Filter
- A2, B2, E2, K1 ,HG, P3 Combination Filter
- A2, B2, E2, K2 ,HG, P3 Combination Filter
- A2, B2, P3 Combination Filter
- K2, P3 Combination Filter
- Particulate Plextec, P3 Filter Pack of 10
- A1, B2, E2, K1, CO, NO Hg P3 Combination Filter
Delivered Across Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand