Prima X IR Detector
Precision Safety is a supplier of a wide range of Fixed Gas Detection or Permanent Installed Detectors in Australia and New Zealand. We supply stand-alone detectors and monitors as well as gas detection controllers integrated into plant PLC and control systems.
The Prima X IR Gas Detector is designed with reliability in mind, to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions throughout the product’s life.
MSA’s PrimaX IR Gas detector offers LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) combustible gas detection through a IR dual source design.
A redundant IR source provides reliability and uninterrupted monitoring should a source failure occur. Furthermore, the possibility of obscurations due to rain, fog, dirt,dust, and other environmental conditions is minimized due to dual source design.
In addition, optics areoptimized for maximum signal, resulting in a product of extraordinary stability.
Reliable & Ease of Use!
The PrimaX IR Gas Detector is designed to minimize maintenance costs without replacement of internal components.
The PrimaX IR Gas Transmitter dual source design reduces potential system faults due to obscurations caused by rain, fog, dirt, etc.
This monitor provides maintenance alerts as well as other fault conditions over 4–20 mA and HART outputs.
Dual IR Light Source
Prima X IR Duct Mount Kit
- Patented dual source design provides redundancy and reliable, uninterrupted performance
- Patented environmental guard sensor housing for fast, efficient response time
- Heated optics prevent condensation build-up
- 4–20 mA analog output
- User-friendly setup, calibration diagnostics, and maintenance via HART digital communication
- One-person calibration is easily performed using calibration cap
- Easy connection using aluminium or stainless steel junction box
- 316 stainless steel, IP 67-rated, rugged housing protects unit from environmental extremes
- Factory-calibrated for fast commissioning
- Wide temperature range of –50 °C to +80 °C
Delivered Across Australia & NZ Direct From Sydney, Melbourne or Perth Warehouses
Australia & New Zealand