V-TEC Self-Retracting Lifeline
With premium stainless steel components and innovative engineering, the V-TEC Self Retracting Lifeline incorporates a precision-made spring radial energy absorber that requires zero calibration or adjustment. The retraction dampening feature controls cable retraction speeds preventing pre-mature and accidental load indicator deployment.
With premium components and innovative engineering, the V-TEC Standard SRL offers controlled cable retraction—preventing excessive lifeline retraction speed and protecting internal parts from damage.
Easy Inspection – Clear outer housing.
Easy Transportation – Carry handle included.
Assured Safety – Spiral radial energy-absorbing technology requires zero calibration or adjustment.
Downtime Minimized – Completely field-serviceable, the cable, energy-absorber, and retraction dampener can all be replaced on site.
Versatile – Galvanized or stainless steel cable.
Durable – Retraction dampening features control the cable speed to 3 m/s (<10 ft./s).
Built to Last – Stainless steel/engineered plastics
V-Tec Self Retracting Lifeline Brochure
V-TEC SRL Specifications
- Completely field-serviceable with minimal components
- Spring radial energy absorbing technology requires zero calibration or adjustment
- Retraction dampening features controls the cable speed to <3m/s
- 20ft.(6m) length
- High-impact, clear polycarbonate housing simplifies pre-use inspection
- Fully rotating attachment point for complete user mobility
- Stainless steel cable and components
- 400lbs. worker capacity
Australia & New Zealand