Workman FP Stryder Beam Anchor
Workman FP Stryder Beam Anchors quickly and easily attach to an I-beam flange without the need for any tools.
2 models available to fit most beam sizes
• Standard version fits beam flange widths from 4″ to 13.5″
• XL version fits beam flange widths from 14″ to 23.5″
- Low-friction wear pads with Teflon® eliminate metal-to-metal contact and allow the FP Stryder Anchorage Connector to glide effortlessly along the beam flange
- Integral load indicator alerts user if the unit has been exposed to a fall
- Versatile design allows for mounting overhead or at worker’s feet
- Vernier adjustablility allows for a secure fit and ¼” adjustment intervals
- Easy to use lever-locking adjustment– No pins to lose!
- 400-pound working capacity
- Durable aluminium alloy crossbar on standard version and alloy steel on XL version
- Meets ANSI Z359.1 and all applicable OSHA standards